Mother’s day quotes. Mother’s day is essentially a day that we celebrate in honor of the person who is responsible for our existence on this planet. Most of us share a very good bond with our mother. The bond of a child and mother is very unique and special and needs to be cherished. If you want to show your mother that you love her and are thankful for everything she does for you, then sharing some good mother’s day quotes with her is one of the best ways to go. If you are not able to show your emotions properly, you need to make sure that use these quotes to show your love for her.
But why only on mother day? Everyday should be a mother’s day considering the amount of love they shower on us and the way they sacrifice so much for our happiness. You can be sure that you will get any good love quotes to share with her when you want to tell her how you feel. It is very important to be able to encourage her in whatever she does as she is the one behind your success. You will find many good inspirational quotes that will help you to show your encouragement.
1. “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” —Barbara Kingsolver
2. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
3. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
4. “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” —P.J. O’Rourke
5. “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” —Robert A. Heinlein
6. “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
7. “[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
8. “[My mom] had this amazing attitude in the face of everything, including when she got cancer.” —Bill Clinton
9. “I’m still amazed at how my mother emerged from her lonely early life as such an affectionate and levelheaded woman.” —Hillary Clinton
10. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” —Oprah Winfrey
11. “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.” —Meryl Streep
12. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” —Dorothy on The Golden Girls
13. “Never gonna go a day without you / Fills me up just thinking about you / I’ll never go a day without my mama” —Boyz II Men
14. “It’s the job that I take most seriously in my life and I think it’s the hardest job.” —Debra Messing
15. “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” —Kate Winslet
16. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” —Tina Fey
17. “[My mother] always said I was beautiful and I finally believed her at some point.” —Lupita Nyong’o
18. “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” —Josh Hutcherson
Loving your mother comes very normally bit many a time we take her for granted. Make sure that you are showing your mother how much you love her by sharing some of the most amazing quotes with her. She is bound to get very happy if you do so.